Panama City Deep Sea Fishing Trip?????

z71mathewsman

Looking to book a trip out of PC for the month of May.Anyone on here had any luck with guides down there? Who do you recommend?

robertyb

It has been several years since I took a boat out (I found the piers) but I used to use Rick Cameron on the Southern Hooker by the Treasure Ship a lot. He is a good guy and will do his best to put you on fish.

captbrian

i don't want to cross the line in regards to the rules against advertising, BUT, i would have to recommend myself. i can get you set up. i assure you of a great time.

by the way, i do give fellow woodyites discounts.
http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=106511

Last edited:

bayoudawg

If Capt Brian is full up, try Hook'em Up charters. Me and some friends took a boat out for a half day last August. We didn't do any any true "deep sea" fishing with him, but we did some trolling close (within site) to shore around some artificial structure. We limited out. BJ, the captain, was a nice guy, liked to talk deer hunting.

bd

RP1969

Try The Best Bet out of Captian Anderson's Marina they are top of the line folks if they are booked ask them for the name of the boat Bob Miley is running now he used to run the best bet and now has another boat he runs.

captbrian

If Capt Brian is full up, try Hook'em Up charters. Me and some friends took a boat out for a half day last August. We didn't do any any true "deep sea" fishing with him, but we did some trolling close (within site) to shore around some artificial structure. We limited out. BJ, the captain, was a nice guy, liked to talk deer hunting.

bd

capt bj is a real good friend of mine. we alligator hunt together.

as for the best bet, it was sold a little over a year ago, and as for bob miley, he runs a private boat out of bay point. he hasn't ran a charter boat in several years.

RP1969

I wasnt aware that the best bet sold, hate to hear that I have alot of good memories on that boat, been fishing on it since I was a kid. I haven't been in several years but been trying to get some guys together for a trip down there. I guess when I get them together Ill be looking up you Captian Brian, and congrats on the new boat.

swamp fox

blue water charters capt jim guinn, little high, but you will have a great time. two years ago when the last hurricane was about to hit we went out. water was pretty bad, we were out about 2 hours. weren't catchin what we should have been - he brought us back in, saved us our money - we booked another trip last year, and i mean we wore them out, and they wore us out. will be back this year. highly recommend him. great guy and first mate. have his number if you would like it pm me

jody7818

I've always used Capt. Derrik (forgot his last name) with the boat "No Problem". He's at Capt. Anderson's marina. We've always caught alot of King Mackerals with him.