Whos the best charter captain in PCB or Destin?

Michael F Sights

Keith Page, boat " Transition " out of PCB is hard to beat for bottom fishing.

My best trips out of Destin have been w/ boats;" The Special K " or " Kelly Girl ". Cannot remember capt's names.

reno

Benji Kelly out of pcb his boat is Kelly girl or miss Kelly he is one of the best there and will put you on the fish. I can get you the number if you need it

birddog721

When you going Birdman, my nephew, Dad and I are gonna be in Destin next week and looking for a small group 1-3 people and group up to get a private charter with. Thanks

jighead1

Captain Don owns the Mary M and he is 87 years old and will put you on the fish. His boat is at Captain Andersons marina, go down when the boats come in and you will see who has the fish.

england9

If your looking to go during snapper season its gonna be tough to get on one of the top boats in PCB or Destin. Most of the good ones had their 40 day season booked well before it started. If it were me I'd call Benji Kelley (Miss Kelley), BJ Burkett (Hookem UP) , John Law ( Captain Law) or Mark Kelley ( Lady Kelley and Kelly Girl)
Which ever one you go with you'd better start calling soon.

sowega hunter

fish

We went with Captain Jim Guin on the FREEDOM 2 weeks ago. He really put us on alot of fish and some good ones.

Attachments

• 6 3 12 trip.jpg
    6 3 12 trip.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 877

Killing time

You can try captain mikes charter I have been out with him caught boat load he use to be a mate with captain Jim Quinn in pc he his also at captain Anderson dock.