Demi Lovato f/ The Used - "Give Your Heart a Break (Rock Version)"

thatsmydemi

Just announced! :party: 

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Like 2

I'm starting to think I will enjoy this project more than I thought initially :jonny5: 

The only track I haven't really enjoyed so far based on the snippet is Don't Forget, and only because of that awful effect on her voice. The other snippets sounds really good and the collabs are so interesting :jonny5:

Sounds flawless per usual

Better than the original - also, such a flex getting The Used on this, she’s clearly respected amongst the rock legends 

Just now, Mrnoniee said:

why a separate thread?
are these all singles?

I'm just promoting a soon-to-be independent rock artist with no manager. Don't be so hard on her (and us). 

I won't use it like all the other rock versions. They could've been so much better with the right producers and arrangements! Shame

This song was auch a boppp

The Used??? Holy **** major memory unlock. Their Imaginary Enemy album was one of my favourites back in the day

Perched for the used but not for revamped tbh :coffee:

lemme go give holy f*ck some more streams so the good sis knows we want them to focus on new material instead :gaycat4:

This era is so interesting! I love how she change that songs! ❤️

THIS IS AMAZING OMGGGG HQ OFFICIAL SNIPPET :jonny5:  You can hear the guy from The Used singing :jonny5: 

My fav song 

but not feeling this

Its too loud 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.