Rumena Begum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A6C9B1AE-A1AB-43B2-A5CE-E602C8D62C03.jpeg

seems like a AD, she must be getting some benefit from this by using a code, either money of her treatment/free treatment or paid partnership. Either way Rumena is not honest with most of her ‘AD’s..

When has she ever expressed even in the slightest that she was a petrol head or even into cars in the first place? Never. But her first car is a brand new Audi A5 S line!? She probably doesn’t even know what that means 🤣 and a brand new A5 S line starts at £40k plus so it’s obviously either leased (as the company she’s promoting suggests as they are a lease company) or she has financed it because when has this girl ever worked a day in her life to buy a £40k+ car outright? Deffo not her husband who works in a cafe. (Or the catering business as she called it 🤣)
4C79B1C1-475C-4413-B069-94BA897B661B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
You know when I seen that it reminded me of Vanity Femme. She got that exact car when she got married! Coincendence rumena happened to like the same as her Lool don’t think soo hahah

I don't think so, her wedding pictures are still up. I think he was tired of being featured in her cheesy reels and having to wear matching clothes. The man is in his forties, it must be embarrassing.

He might have asked her not to post as much of them together.

they also never got around filming the YouTube video of how they met, they kept mentioning that months ago.

Reactions: 2
I hope it’s not a breakup.

She has improved since marriage by focusing less on socials.

Reactions: 2
Even though she did so much for him, he is still a father and older. They are opposites in so many ways. She should have found a single guy her age.

Ooo thanks for creating this thread.

This girl does my head in, she really needs to stop acting like a teenager.

Can't say I blame her husband for getting tired of her cheesy reels, it was all getting very cringe